Ahhhhhh People of Tomorrow!
After the incredible evening we all had at the free, last minute concert we threw for fans at the end of production rehearsals in Montreal, last week we decided to announce another one in Toronto, and today I’m writing to tell you how you can get tickets to three more U.S. shows!
We’ve hooked up with the new Acura ILX hybrid in partnership with radio stations across the country including KROQ, Live 105, Sirius Alt Nation and WFUV to enable us to host another series of free, invite-only shows for U.S. fans:
June 13 NYC (Brooklyn) Williamsburg Music Hall
June 19 San Francisco Great American Music Hall
June 20 Los Angeles El Rey Theatre
The only way to get tickets is to win them, either from Acura, one of the presenting radio stations, or right here from us.
Details on how to get tickets directly from the band are outlined below, but they tend to fly, so act fast!
• If you are over 21 (sorry, couldn’t do all-ages this time), just send us a message to let us know which show you would like to attend (transportation not provided). Email:
o email@example.com for NYC
o firstname.lastname@example.org for SF
o email@example.com for LA
• In your message include:
o Your first name
o Your last name
o Answers to the 3 following questions:
1) What other band are Emily and Jimmy sometimes-members of?
2) For which director’s new movie did Metric just record the score?
3) What’s the name of the label Metric setup to self-release its albums?
• On a first come, first served basis while supplies last, the first few hundred people to write in with all the correct information will receive a reply back confirming an offer to snag 2 spots on the band’s guest list for the show in question.
• Each winner will then have until 5pm EST on Monday June 11th to confirm their attendance. Otherwise, any tickets reserved for people who don’t RSVP in time will be given to the next person in line.
It’s that simple! Good luck and hope to see you there!